Dapps is a decentralized app store that makes it easy to adopt and find Web 3 applications. Dapps use protocol-level technology as their foundation to create a decentralized, open-source app store.
To us, a company’s culture is the team’s everyday actions and beliefs. We aspire to create a team of individuals who hold common values but are diverse in their worldviews.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance/accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the web3 industry.
- Create and publish engaging content and edit, proofread, and improve specialist’s write-up
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency and optimize content according to SEO
- Oversee all public relations activities as well as content development for all our media channels, including podcasts, webinars, press releases, media partnerships, journalist outreach, news content, and educational series
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Collaborate with product and teams to plan and develop content
- 2 years of work experience in web3, and Defi space
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top – Employee professional development program
- Welcoming a new member of the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more…